Many different types of programs are offered at the Senior Center to help promote physical activity, wellness, social interaction and creativity. These programs are offered to adults 60 years and older for a small fee or even FREE many times.
For more information, click on the topics to your left, view our monthly calendar, stop by or call us for more information.
WELLNESS & FITNESS
- With one of our major focuses being on wellness, we offer a variety of exercise classes on a weekly basis. One on one training is provided by a our wellness specialists. Come in and have one of our personal trainers develop an individual wellness/fitness/nutritional plan that fits your needs. We also work on researching special fitness classes that we can offer to our seniors.
Monthly events such as Breakfast & Healthy Living Luncheons provide a nice meal along with special presentations sponsored by many of our affiliates.
Special events are also offered. For example St. Patrick's Day, Mother's Day, Chinese Luncheon, Summer BBQs, Thanksgiving, Educational and Historical presentations and many more. Most of these events offer hearty meals with all the fixings prepared by our gracious volunteers. Entertainment, prizes and raffles are given away. We work hard on making it an enjoyable event for everyone.
- We often have workshops to offer. Check our calendar for the latest offerings.
- Trips are coordinated throughout the year. We have several lined up through the end of the year. Check our TRIPS page to see the upcoming road trips.
- Life without Bingo? It won't happen at the Senior Center. Every Wednesday and Sunday. We also offer Super Bingo several times throughout the year. Bigger prizes, raffles and Ice Cream Sundaes!
ARTS & CRAFTS
- Arts & Crafts- we currently offer Knitting and Sewing classes and Watercolor classes one day a week.
FREE FRIDAY MOVIES
- A movie is usually shown the last Friday of the month. Check with the Center to confirm dates. Bring your own lunch.